LANCARTE COMMERCIAL is a dynamic team using entrepreneurial thinking to shift the paradigm of commercial real estate. Our innovative strategies maximize each opportunity and lay the foundation for a long-lasting partnership. Our clients are the priority, and we treat every engagement as an opportunity to build a relationship. By combining streamlined processes with transparent communication, we’re reintroducing integrity in our industry. We’re here to be your real estate team of choice. Let’s grow together.
Working Together to Relentlessly Pursue What Matters.
- Reputation as a growing entrepreneurial company that operates with integrity and has developed a community culture
- Unmatched hustle in the industry
- Collaborative Team Approach
THE LANCARTE GUARANTEE
We are an EMPOWERING COMMUNITY.
Immediate opening for a Lease Administrator in the Fort Worth corporate office of a growing commercial real estate firm. The Lease Administrator/Brokerage Administrator will provide brokerage and administrative support to the LanCarte Team and will report directly to the Office Manager and other brokerage team members. This is a full-time 40 hours per week position, and you will be expected to work Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- Answer and direct calls to the appropriate party
- Assist in preparing Lease Agreements and Contract Forms
- Type, format and edit proposals, presentations, and reports
- Abstract Lease Agreements
- Assist with processing property related A/P and A/R
- Help with property research and preparing collateral materials for showings or mass mailings
- Maintain record keeping and filing system
- Create and update property marketing flyers
- Update and confirm information is accurate on all online marketing databases such as CoStar, LoopNet, Website and any other marketing platform
- Perform other clerical duties/tasks that may arise
- Previous experience in real estate serving as a lease administrator or brokerage administrator (minimum 5 years)
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Accounting experience with A/R and A/P
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and good judgement
- Desire to work as part of a team with a strong focus on client needs
- Excellent communication and listening abilities
- Organizational skills: ability to manage projects effectively and on-time
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Punctual attendance