LANCARTE COMMERCIAL is a dynamic team using entrepreneurial thinking to shift the paradigm of commercial real estate. Our innovative strategies maximize each opportunity and lay the foundation for a long-lasting partnership. Our clients are the priority, and we treat every engagement as an opportunity to build a relationship. By combining streamlined processes with transparent communication, we’re reintroducing integrity in our industry. We’re here to be your real estate team of choice. Let’s grow together.
Working Together to Relentlessly Pursue What Matters.
- Reputation as a growing entrepreneurial company that operates with integrity and has developed a community culture
- Unmatched hustle in the industry
- Collaborative Team Approach
THE LANCARTE GUARANTEE
We are an EMPOWERING COMMUNITY.
Immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant in the Dallas office of a growing commercial real estate firm. This position will work daily with the staff within the Dallas office providing administrative support and assist with property research and marketing.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position.
- Coordinate and produce all correspondence, proposals, spreadsheets, presentations, commission agreements, etc.
- Assist with property research/market searches using CoStar, central appraisal districts, etc.
- Create and prepare materials for client meetings, to include:
- market survey books – create, print, and bind
- market tour books – create, print, and bind
- proposal summary books – create, print, and bind
- placemats – create and print
- Prepare closing books – create, print, and bind
- Create and maintain client files (electronic and hard copies)
- Maintain calendaring and scheduling through Outlook
- Schedule market tours with respective listing brokers through Outlook calendar invites
- Prepare commission recaps
- Prepare expense reports
- Submit invoice and LanCarte W9 on closed transactions
- Enter critical lease dates and purchase/sale dates via calendar appointment in Outlook and copy all parties of the transaction on the calendar invite
- Enter closed transaction details (rent schedule, lease commence/expire, options, etc.) into client Outlook Contacts
- Assist with preparing lease abstracts
- Perform other administrative duties/tasks that may arise
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication, composition, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and good judgement
- Dedicated team player with a strong focus on client needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects accurately, effectively, and within required deadlines
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Punctual attendance
EXPERINCE, EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an administrative assistant; experience in real estate firm is a plus
- Extensive familiarity with Microsoft Office programs, including:
- Power Point