601 S. Main St.
Fort Worth, TX 76104
A newly built mixed-use building in the center of The Near Southside District. Excellent visibility from high traffic corner of Main Street and Pennsylvania Avenue. Immediate access to I-35 and I-30 and less than half mile from T&P Station with connection to Dallas.
- - New Construction
- - 1,658 - 5,600 Rentable SF
- - Grease Trapwith ample capacity to serve restaurants
- - 17'3 Clear Height on South side
- - 15'3" Clear Height on North side
- - Popular location in Near Southside District.
- - Walking distance to over 2,200 existing or planned residential units.
- - Located in the heart of Fort Worth's South Main Village which includes new improved streets, art sculptures and bike lanes.