Debi Friedlander joined LanCarte Commercial in January 2021. She specializes in site acquisition for industrial, multi-family, mixed-use, and single-family residential subdivision development throughout the DFW metroplex. She enjoys sourcing off-markets sites for clients, embracing the vision of the local community, and unifying industry experts for a successful development which benefits the community through new jobs and housing.
Prior to joining LanCarte Commercial, Debi was Vice President with The Land Group, sourcing off-market sites for development of industrial parks, multi-family housing, independent senior living, assisted living and memory care facilities, medical offices, retail pad sites, and single-family residential subdivisions. She started her career with Coldwell Banker Commercial specializing in office tenant representation and raw land disposition.
Debi graduated from Texas Tech University.
• NTCAR Membership
• Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Trailwood 150 Acres – Acquisition
- Watermere-At-Flower Mound 12 Acres – Acquisition
- Southside Bank 10,000 SF – Tenant Representation
- Frost Pros 30,000 SF – Tenant Representation
- Provident Title 3,345 SF – Tenant Representation
- Riverchase Wealth Management 1,500 SF – Tenant Representation
- Ranchito Dallas Apartments 21 Acres – Disposition
- PIT Roanoke 2.8 Acres – Disposition
- Cowtown Residential Properties 1.37 Acres – Disposition