Debi joined LanCarte Commercial in January 2021. She specializes in site acquisition for industrial, multi-family, mixed-use, and single-family residential subdivision development throughout the metroplex. She enjoys sourcing off-market sites for clients, embracing the vision of the community, and unifying industry experts for a successful development that benefits the community through new jobs and housing.
Prior to joining LanCarte Commercial, Debi was Vice President with The Land Group, sourcing over 1,000 acres in off-market sites for development of industrial parks, multi-family housing, independent senior living, assisted living and memory care facilities, medical offices, retail pad sites, and single-family residential subdivisions. She started her career with Coldwell Banker Commercial specializing in office tenant representation and raw land disposition.
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Texas Real Estate License
- Trailwood; 150 acres
- Roanoke soccer complex development 8 acres
- Watermere-At-Flower Mound; 224 units
- Southside Bank, Frisco: 5,152 SF
- Frost Pros, Denton: 30,000 SF
- Providence Title, Flower Mound: 3,345 SF
- Riverchase Wealth Management: 953 SF