LANCARTE COMMERCIAL is a dynamic team using entrepreneurial thinking to shift the paradigm of commercial real estate. Our innovative strategies maximize each opportunity and lay the foundation for a long-lasting partnership. Our clients are the priority, and we treat every engagement as an opportunity to build a relationship. By combining streamlined processes with transparent communication, we’re reintroducing integrity in our industry. We’re here to be your real estate team of choice. Let’s grow together.
Working Together to Relentlessly Pursue What Matters.
- Reputation as a growing entrepreneurial company that operates with integrity and has developed a community culture
- Unmatched hustle in the industry
- Collaborative Team Approach
THE LANCARTE GUARANTEE
We are an EMPOWERING COMMUNITY.
Immediate opening for a Property Manager in the Fort Worth corporate office of a growing commercial real estate firm. We are seeking an experienced, dynamic, driven, and entrepreneurial Commercial Property Manager that has an ownership mentality to manage all aspects of assigned commercial properties. This person will work daily with our property management team and will report directly to our Director and Assistant Director of Property Management.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position.
- Build positive relationships with prospective and current tenants
- Respond to tenant needs, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly
- Oversee the timely and successful completion of maintenance requests
- Assist in the creation of policies, procedures, regulations, and standards and then ensure that services are provided in compliance with those created
- Perform regular property inspections
- Assist in monitoring building alterations, maintenance, and renovations, as necessary
- Track all vendor services – processes invoices
- Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs, and “walk-through” spaces with tenants
- Assist in executing annual budgets for operating and capital expenses
- Assist in the collection of rent and processes expenses in compliance with lease terms
- Assist in review and reconciliation of tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges
- Execute timely and accurate required reports
- Assist in the support of property sales by being part of the due diligence process
- Perform other duties, as necessary
EXPERINCE, EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, finance, or business is preferred
- 4+ years of related experience in commercial real estate or commercial property management
- Multi-tasking Skills: must be able to handle multiple projects for several properties while meeting tight timelines. Extremely organized and able to prioritize.
- Analytical Skills: Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, rents, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software and tools.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Salary and bonus structure to be based on experience
- Reimbursement for milage and use of cell phone
- 401(K) Plan with 4% company match
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Generous PTO (80 hrs. of PTO with the ability to roll over 40 hrs. every year)
- Will work in a high-growth entrepreneurial environment with an amazing workplace culture
- We promote work/life balance and active involvement in trade organizations