Darren Cain joined LanCarte Commercial as Vice President in December 2019 following a twelve-year career in land development and municipal planning. Darren brings a distinctive perspective to the brokerage field, leveraging his experience as a former developer and planner to provide multiple levels of service for his clients. His experience, along with his unrelenting passion for customer service, provides his clients with a level of expertise that is unique in the brokerage field.
Prior to joining LanCarte Commercial, Darren was a Development Partner with Realty Capital Management, assisting in the development of many successful mixed-use, multifamily, and retail projects throughout North Texas. He started his career as a senior planner with the City of Austin’s residential division where he assisted in establishing the pilot program for the City of Austin’s smart-growth and sustainability initiative.
- Real Estate Council of Greater Fort Worth
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- American Planning Association
- 459 multifamily units developed
- Over 1,800 multifamily units entitled
- Over 24,200 square feet of retail space developed
- Approximately $120 million in construction value for developed projects
- Over $3.1 million in municipal incentives awarded to projects
- Land acquisitions valued at approximately $7.3 million